Sunday 19 August 2012

Sam Cruz's Infallible Guide To Getting Girls -  Tellulah Darling - Review

Hilarious! A down to earth novel with characters you want to hit over the head, laugh with and laugh at. I devoured this book in one sitting and will probably re-read it again in the future. A must read for teenagers 15+

The characters had great personalities. They were funny, kind, stupid, selfish, ; they were human. Typical teenagers who managed to stay unique in their own way.

The story is simple and realistic but at the same time is highly unpredictable which made it all the more enjoyable! With so many scenes being easy to relate to, I really can't think of anyone who wouldn't really enjoy this book! It was funny but had enough 'serious' scenes in it to keep it real. I certainly cracked a smile, heck, I laughed my socks off!

A cringe-worthy yet hilarious novel! A must read!


YA - romance - ***** 5 stars



No comments:

Post a Comment